- Department of Biotechnology organizing webinar on "Awareness on IPR and Role of IPR in Academia and Research" on 1st Feb, 2022
- Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Department of Electrical Engineering
- 73rd Republic Day Circular
- Conduction of Virtual Suryanamaskar Program in view of 75 Crore Suryanamaskar Project- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Department of CSE is organizing a GIAN course on Blockchains with Prof. Ramki Thurimella, University of Denver USA from Feb 7 to Feb 11 2022
- Notice regarding hostel accommodation to B.Tech., M.Tech. & PhD. scholars
- Instructions to the selected candidates for Online Reporting to Ph. D. (Full-Time/ Part-Time) & MS (by Research) programmes- A.Y.-2021-22 (December Session)
- Notice regarding Minor Degree Programme for II B.Tech. students of the AY 2021-2022
- Notice Regarding Security Check guidelines
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr. Yuvaraj S research article entitled "Investigations on RF Behavior of a V-Band Second Harmonic Gyrotron for 100/200 kW Operation" has been published in the IEEE Transactions on Plasma Sciences.
- Dr. Karthick Seshadri's collaborative research work with Griffith University Australia entitled "An assessment framework for Green Airports " has been published in the Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment, Elsevier
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi (EED) and Sreenadh Batchu (Research Scholar) research article entitled "A Preventive Transient Stability Control Strategy Through Individual Machine Equal Area Criterion Framework " has been published in the IEEE Access.
- Dr. Sharad Dwivedi research article entitled "Curved domain walls in the ferromagnetic nanostructures with Rashba and nonlinear dissipative effects" has been published in Applied Mathematics and Computation.
- Ramakrishna Pothuraju (PhD Scholar) and Dr. Tejavathu Ramesh research article entitled "Multilevel Inverter fed Direct Torque and Flux Control‐Space Vector Modulation of Speed Sensorless Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor drive with Improved Steady State and Dynamic Characteristics" has been published in International Journal of Circuit Theory and Applications, Wiley.