- Department of Chemical Engineering announcing the first edition of department's Student Magazine, “Absorb”
- Even Semester Mid Examination Timetable for II, III & IV B.Tech. - A.Y. 2020-21 (Online mode).
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Efficient Deployment of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Wireless Networks”.Deadline: 10th March 2021.
- I Year I sem Minor-II Time Table 2020-21
- The ECE Herald Volume 3 Issue 7
- Notice for 2nd convocation postponement
- Backlog Results for II, III & IV B.Tech.-2020-21
- Notice for postponement of even mid sem exams- II, III & IV B.Tech.-2020-21
- Roll list for M.Tech I yr II sem- Open electives
- Department of English, School of Humanities and Management is organizing a One Week Virtual Workshop on Recent Research Trends in English
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar research article entitled " Nano-remediation of toxic heavy metal contamination:Hexavalent chromium[Cr(VI)]" has been published in Journal of Chemosphere [IF:5.778].
- Dr Kiran Kumar Gurrala and V Narasimha Nayak's research article entitled " A Novel Resource Allocation for SWIPT-NOMA Enabled AF Relay Based Cooperative Network" has been published in Journal of Wireless Personal Communications,Springer Publishers.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja's research article entitled "An intensified approach for transesterification of biodiesel from Annona squamosa seed oil using ultrasound-assisted homogeneous catalysis reaction and its process optimization" has been published in Journal of Fuel [IF 5.578].
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja's research article entitled "Insights about sustainable biodiesel production from microalgae biomass: A review" has been published in Journal of International Journal of Energy Research [IF 3.741].
- Dr. R. Arun Kumar’s research article entitled "Investigations on the properties of L-proline doped imidazolinium L-tartrate (IMLT) single crystals" has been published in Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics,Springer Publishers.
- Dr. S Yuvaraj's paper titled "Investigations on - Band Second Harmonic Gyrotron for 50/100-kW Operation" has been published in IEEE Transactions on Plasma Sciences.