- Notice Regarding Security Check guidelines
- Notice Regarding the extension of deadline for submitting application for PhD/MS admissions- December 2021 session
- Circular regarding Parking area for motor vehicles inside the NIT Andhra Pradesh campus
- Commencement of Even Semester classes for A.Y. 2021 - 22
- Details of the admission formalities to be completed by the B.Tech. candidates during 07th-13th December, 2021
- Department of Biotechnology organizing a Five-day Online FDP on “Biovalorisation: Trends and Prospects of value added products" during 03rd to 07th January 2022
- Advertisement for admission to the Ph.D. (Full-time and Part-time) and MS (by Research) programme - December 2021 Session
- Free GATE-2022 Coaching to Students of NIT-AP and Non-NIT SC/ST Students from Neighbor Engineering Colleges
- Department of Electrical Engineering organizing a Five-day Online FDP under AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy on “Data-Driven Strategies in Smart Power System and Control" during 22nd to 26th November 2021
- Circular for Fee structure of Hostel accommodation to II year UG students
- Revised circular for fee structure of hostel accommodation to III and IV year UG students
- Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Additive Manufacturing in Industry 4.0 Strategy from 6th to 10th Dec., 2021
- Department of CSE is organizing a GIAN course on Blockchains with Prof. Ramki Thurimella, University of Denver USA from Feb 7th to Feb 11th 2022.
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr. Yuvaraj S research article entitled "Tunable Bandstop Filter using Graphene in Terahertz Frequency Band" has been published inAEU: International Journal of Electronics and Communications (Elsevier)
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi (EED) and Vishalteja Kosana (IV B.Tech Student, EED) research article entitled "A novel reinforced online model selection using Q-learning technique for wind speed prediction" has been published in the Journal of Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, Elsevier.
- Mr. Satyannarayana (Research Scholar) and Dr. Rajesh of the Civil Engineering Department research paper titled "Seismotectonic map and seismicity parameters for Amaravati area, India." has been published in the Arabian Journal of Geosciences, Springer.
- Dr. Baranidharan S and Dr. Shaik Mahabu Subhani's respective Ph.D. Scholars (Mr. Jagadeesh and Mr. Santhosh) contributed a research article titled "Environmental Performance of Prefabricated Structural Elements for Cleaner Construction Solutions – A Life Cycle Assessment Approach" to the ACSE Journal of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste.
- Mr. Jagadeesh (Research Scholar) and Dr. Baranidharan S of the Civil Engineering Department collaborated on a work titled "A Review of Microplastics in Wastewater, Their Persistence, Interaction, and Fate" has been published in the Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering.
- Dr. Raffi Mohammed research group received Best Paper Award for the title " Effect of shielding environment on microstructure and corrosion behaviour of 2205 duplex stainless-steel weldments" at CORCON 2021 International Conference & Expo on Corrosion, organised by NACE International Gateway India Section during 18 - 20 Nov 2021 at Mumbai.