- II Semester End Examinations Time Table for II, III & IV B.Tech - A.Y. 2020-21
- Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is organizing a five days online Faculty development Programme (FDP) on Metallurgical Aspects in Additive Manufacturing (MAAM) during 19th - 23rd April, 2021
- Timetable for I B.Tech II Semester (Chemistry Cycle) A.Y. 2020-21 : Online Mode
- Timetable for I B.Tech II Semester (Physics Cycle) A.Y. 2020-21 : Online Mode
- Circular on English Language Day Celebration
- Instructions for I B.Tech II Semester 2020-21
- List of Eligible Candidates for Fee Remission I Year I Semester 2020-21
- I B.Tech II Semester Registration Notice 2020-21
- Interview result of the Literary and Debate Club held on 13 March 2021
- Circular for Physical fitness classes
- Department of Chemical Engineering announcing the first edition of department's Student Magazine, “Absorb”
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr.Goutham Reddy's research article entitled "Software-Defined Vehicular Cloud Networks: Architecture, Applications and Virtual Machine Migration" has been published in Journal of Sensors.
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar's research article entitled " Nano-remediation of toxic heavy metal contamination:Hexavalent chromium[Cr(VI)]" has been published in Journal of Chemosphere [IF:5.778].
- Dr Kiran Kumar Gurrala and V Narasimha Nayak's research article entitled " A Novel Resource Allocation for SWIPT-NOMA Enabled AF Relay Based Cooperative Network" has been published in Journal of Wireless Personal Communications,Springer Publishers.
- Dr. Vinoth Kumar Raja's research article entitled "An intensified approach for transesterification of biodiesel from Annona squamosa seed oil using ultrasound-assisted homogeneous catalysis reaction and its process optimization" has been published in Journal of Fuel [IF 5.578].