- Vacation for I B.Tech Students Even Semester A.Y. 2020 - 21
- Notice for the Excess amount refund for B.Tech Students
- Invitation of applications for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment (AY: 2021-22)
- Click here for Online Application for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment
- Notice Grade challenge for I M.Tech odd semester A.Y. 2020 - 21
- I B.Tech II Semester Minor-I Examination Time Table - A.Y. 2020-21 (Online Mode)
- Circular for vacating the Hostel rooms
- Timetable for I B.Tech II Semester (Chemistry Cycle) A.Y. 2020-21 : Online Mode
- Timetable for I B.Tech II Semester (Physics Cycle) A.Y. 2020-21 : Online Mode
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr. Dileep Kumar’s (Adhoc Faculty) research article entitled " Effects of Hall current on MHD natural convection in between two vertical flat walls with induced magnetic field and heat source/sink" has been published in Journal of Ambient Energy
- Dr. Ramudu Machavarapu’s research article entitled "Influence of Boron on the Microstructural and Mechanical Properties of Ni53.5Mn26.0Ga20.5 Shape Memory Alloy" has been published in Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism
- Dr. Nagesh Bhattu and Dr. Karthick Seshadri of the Department of CSE, have won the National Hackathon conducted by IDRBT, Hyderabad and received a potential Sponsorship Letter from IDRBT, Hyderabad (Established by RBI) for a collaborative project on designing an Intelligent Banking Kiosk
- Dr Subhani and Santhosh Kumar's (Research scholar) research article entitled "Cleaner Production of Concrete by Using Industrial By-Products as Fine Aggregate: A Sustainable Solution to Excessive River Sand Mining" has been published in Journal of Building Engineering.