- Advertisement for JRF Position in IUAC sponsored Project in School of Sciences (Physics)
- The Department of School of Sciences (Mathematics) Invites Application for Student Internship under the SSR activity of SERB Funded project
- Department of Electrical Engineering: The open Ph.D. viva-voce examination of Mr. Jami Rajesh, Research Scholar under the supervisor Dr. N. Jayaram, is scheduled at 11.OO AM on 12.1O.2O22 (Wednesday)
- Local and Non - Local Outing Circular
- Branch Change Result 2022
- Department of School of Sciences (Chemistry) is organizing a five-day online Faculty Development Programme on “Insights on Emerging Research in Chemical Science” (IERCS -2022) from 10th to 14th October 2022
- Placement Statistics for A.Y. 2021-22
- Notification for the post of Registrar
- Applications are invited from the candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) positions in Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence (EMEQ) in Science Scheme
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016. Currently the Institute is offering B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. and MS programmes.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase 1A buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase 1B is also almost completed which include additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
G Challa Ram (Part time PhD scholar) and Dr. Yuvaraj S's research article entitled "Graphene based tunable bandpass filter for terahertz spectroscopy of polymers" has been published in the Journal ofOptik
Dr. Sharad Dwivedi's research article entitled "Domain wall motion in multiferroic nanostructures under the influence of spin-orbit torque and nonlinear dissipative effect" has been published in the Journal Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures
Mr. Kiran Babu (Ph.D. Scholar) and Dr. K. Hima Bindu (CSE) research article entitled "Multi‑task learning for toxic comment classification and rationale extraction" has been published in the Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, Springer Nature
Mr. Surjan Sheik (Ph.D. Scholar) and Dr. Raffi Mohammed (MME) research article titled "Correlative Analysis of Morphology–Mechanical–Corrosion Behavior of Conventional Nickel-Based and Nitrogen-Alloyed Nickel-Free Austenitic Stainless Steels" has been published in the Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance (Springer)
Pramod Kumar Aylapogu (PhD Scholar) and Dr. Kiran Kumar Gurrala's research article entitled “A novel high gain dual band ear bud shaped patch antenna for underwater communications”in the Journal of Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies has been published by Wiley.