- Invitation to webinar series on National Education Policy (NEP 2020) Session I : 23 September,2020
- Department of Civil Engineering is organising a five days online faculty development program (FDP) on "Advances in Environmental Geotechnics" from 12th to 16th October 2020
- Department of Mechanical Engineering is organising a five days online Faculty Development Program on "Recent Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies for Sustainable Development" from 25th to 29th September 2020
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is organising a five days online faculty development program (FDP) on "Multifaceted Developments in SIGNAL PROCESSING (md-SP)" from 5th to 9th October 2020
- The ECE Herald Volume 03 Issue 02
- School of Humanities and Management is organising one week online faculty development program (FDP) on "Research Methodology in Management" from 19th to 24th October 2020
- The Department of Civil Engineering is organising a five days online faculty development program (FDP) on "Applications of Remote Sensing & GIS in Water Resources" from 19th to 23rd October 2020
- M.Tech. Admissions (A.Y.-2020-21)- Online Reporting to the Institute
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Site Specific Seismic Hazard Studies for Amaravati Region, Andhra Pradesh”.
- JRF Advertisement for DST-SERB Sponsored Project entitled “Monitoring and Analysis of Non-Point Source (NPS) Pollutants in an Agricultural Watershed using Soil Water Assessment Tool (SWAT)”.
- Open-close ranks of students admitted to NIT Andhra Pradesh during 2019-2020
- The Department of Civil Engineering is organising a five days online faculty development program (FDP) on "Earthquake Geotechnics" from 22nd to 26th September 2020
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
CPWD has taken up the activity of construction of buildings at Permanent Campus. Academic, Hostel, Guest House, Laboratory Complex and Workshop complex buildings are constructed in Phase-IA. HEFA / MHRD has sanctioned Rs. 400cr for infrastructure and development.
To achieve excellence in technical education by imparting world class teaching and best practices of research, consultancy and outreach activities.
- To produce globally competent technocrats through research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To create conducive environment for carrying out research in cutting edge areas and thereby generate new knowledge.
- To develop coordination among stakeholders for mutual benefit.
- To address societal needs for achieving self-sustainability.
International Day of Yoga 2020
Awareness on corona (Covid 19) virus
Indore Sports Complex Foundation
- Dr. Tapas Paramanik's paper titled "Engineering Room-Temperature Multiferroicity in Bi and Fe codoped BaTiO3" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters
- Dr. Goutham Reddy's paper titled "Graphical passwords: Behind the attainment of goals" has been published in Journal of Security and Privacy, Wiley
- Dr. Tejavathu Ramesh's paper titled "Maximum Power Enhancement Under Partial Shadings Using Modified Sudoku Reconfiguration" has been published in Journal of CSEE Journal of Power and Energy Systems
- Dr. Kiran Teeparthi's paper titled "Power System Security Assessment and Enhancement: A Bibliographical Survey" has been published in Journal of The Instituion of Engineers (India): Series B
- Dr. Rajasekhar Medapalli's paper titled "Temperature dependent inverse spin Hall effect in Co/Pt spintronic emitters" has been published in Journal of Applied Physics Letters