- Induction Programme 2020-21 schedule
- Induction programme 2020-21
- Notice regarding National Fellowship and Scholarship for the SC/ST students
- Instruction to the candidates for Admission to the B.Tech. Program through Study in India (SII) programme- AY 2020-21
- Details of the B.Tech. Admission Process (A.Y. 2020-21)
- Dept. of ECE is organizing an Online Faculty Development Programme on Applications of Machine Learning in 5G / 6G Communications from 14th to 18th December 2020
- The ECE Herald Volume 03 Issue 04
- Free GATE-2021 Coaching to Students of NIT-AP and Non-NIT SC/ST Students from Neighbor Engineering Colleges
- Open-close ranks of students admitted to NIT Andhra Pradesh during 2019-2020
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh is the 31st institution among the chain of NITs started by the Government of India. NIT Andhra Pradesh is established in the state of Andhra Pradesh recently in the academic year 2015 – 2016.
A new campus has been established with 172.6 acres of land adjacent to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the air-strip lands of Tadepalligudem. CPWD had taken up the construction activity for all the buildings using Prefabrication construction technology. The construction work of Phase IA buildings (Academic & laboratory complexes, Hostels, faculty and staff quarters etc.) is already completed. Presently the institute is fully running from the permanent campus. The construction works of Phase-IB is ongoing and expected to get ready by December, 2020, to create additional academic & Laboratory infrastructure along with fullfledged recreation & students amenities centre.
To nurture and produce highly competent engineers, scientists and entrepreneurs committed towards catering to futuristic societal challenges through holistic education synergetic with innovations and vibrant research eco-system.
- To implement best practices in teaching-learning methodologies for establishing dynamic knowledge-connected society.
- To create a conducive environment for carrying out research in multi-disciplinary areas and thereby nurturing novel thinking capabilities.
- To strengthen industry-institute interface to inculcate entrepreneurship abilities.
- To address all technological needs of the Nation for self-sustenance.
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar's paper entitled "Enhancing the aspirin loading and release efficiency of silver oxide nanoparticles using oleic acid -based biosurfactant from Enteromorpha intestinalis" has been published in Applied organometallic chemistry
- Dr.Sudarshana Deepa Vijaykumar contributed a chapter entitled "Review on Advance Methods for Extraction and Identification of Nature Derived Bioactive and Economic Products" has been published by Wiley Publishers
- Dr. R. Arun Kumar’s paper titled "The emission characteristics of Er3+: BBFB glasses for infra-red laser and gamma ray shielding applications" has been published in the Journal of Optik, Elsevier Publishers
- Dr. Tejavathu Ramesh’s paper titled "A Novel Triple-Tied-Cross-Linked PV Array Configuration with Reduced Number of Cross-Ties to Extract Maximum Power under Partial Shading Conditions" has been published in Journal of Power and Energy Systems